June 23, 2012

143


I am really hating this new blogger google set up... i almost couldn't find my blog on my account for a second and had a mini panic attack. thats like 4 years of posts right there...
but anyways! its been a long time, as it always is between my updates..
summer is at its peak. i am having an amazing time with my friends on the weekends and am truly and honestly enjoying life :) i am in the middle of my internship at Hortonworks and am learning so many great new things! i am so lucky to have gotten this opportunity this summer. so, here is a blogpost that I posted: today: http://hortonworks.com/blog/big-data-in-genomics-and-cancer-treatment/
and check out the whole website too while you're at it ;)

so here are some new things..


 my nephew is the cutest.
 At Pichetti Winery!


 Thank you so much Jim for the amazing Fringe fandom merch :')))




 Delicious creme brulee in Capitola with the parentals
 Hadoop summit!!!

 Loma Prieta Winery... I guess we like to wine taste?


 birthday dinner with all of my favorite people :)